Our dogs are very spoiled, they get 1/2 a can of wet food mixed in with their kibble for dinner every night. Last night was no different, they're on a 2 meal a day feeding schedule and they know when it's time to eat, even though they can't tell time. They start pacing around the house and walk around in circles (like their chasing their tails) a couple minutes before feeding time.
So last night, I got them their kibble and starting mixing their wet food in their bowls. While I was mixing, I stumbled upon a foreign substance: a metal wire about an inch long. I wish I had gotten pictures of it before taking it back to the store where they immediately issued us a refund and a complaint to corporate but I didn't.
I am glad to say that it didn't enter my dogs system but it's scary to know that there are foreign objects that do enter your food and your pets food so watch out! I will let you know what pans out of this (if anything), the corporate office is supposed to contact us later this week.
Oh no! Poor pups!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I honestly think dogs have a sixth sense about time. Tank knows when it's time for him to eat. But when M is home (and not deployed!), Tank knows when M should be home from PT, for lunch and for the night. He practically sat at the door waiting for it to open.